Monday, April 3, 2017

BREAKING NEWS!! MEMPHIS WRESTLER POSTED THAT HE HAS PROSTATE CANCER



Brickhouse Brown posted this on his facebook page 


ok FB PEEPS I JUST LEFT DA EMERGENCY RM AND ITS NOT ANY GOOD NEWS I AM NOW GEARING UP FOR DA BIGGEST FIGHT OF MY LIFE. PROSTATE CANCER THIS HAS CAUGHT ME TOTALLY. OFF GUARD BUT I HAVE ALOT 2 B THANKFUL FOR BECAUSE SO MANY OF US DONT GET DA CHANCE TO MK ADMENDS AND GET OUR BUSINESS AFFAIRS N ORDER. SO I NO I DO HAVE SUM ENEMYS AND I WOULD LIKE 2 SAY WHATEVER IT IS DAT CAUSED BEEF BETWEEN US IS NOT THAT SEVERE, WE CAN WRK ANYTHING OUT. AND NOW I REALLY WISH I COULD GO BACK N TIME AND UNDO ALOT OF FUCKED UP THINGS I DID THOUGHOUT DA YEARS. MAINLY I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR DA LIFE I LIVED I JUST SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER HUMAN THAN WHAT I WAS.ESPECIALLY BN A DEADBEAT DAD TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN...KIERRA MY 1ST BORN, TO MY ONLY SON DELVIN,AND LAUREN AND MY BABY GIRL RAVEN... YALL WILL NEVER NO HOW MUCH I LOVE YALL AND I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF U ALL.BUT WE MUST SEE EACH OTHER SOON AS POSSIBLE ALONG WITH MY GRANDKIDS. I REGRET NOT EVER BN A SON 2 MY MOM AND MY BROTHERS ROBERT AND RODERICK AND MY SISTERS CAROLYN AND DEBRA JUST NO I LOVE U ALL AND I PUT THIS ON FB NOT FOR ANY PITY BUT 2 GIVE A VALUABLE LESSON 2 ALL OF U DAT MADE SIMILAR MISTAKES AS I DID WITH UR FAMILIES SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS U CAN WITH UR LOVE 1S AND NEVER TK FOR GRANTED ANYDAY U CAN GAIN CUZ IF U DONT GAIN U LOSE . NO MATTER HOW MUCH FAME ALL DA MONEY AND HOW FAMOUS U BECOME. WE ALL STILL HAVE 2 DIE ALONE BUT NOT 2 GET AHEAD OF MYSELF ONLY DA MOST HIGH KNOWS WHAT IS OUR DESTINY YALL DONT PITY ME I DONT WANT NOR DO I NEED THAT . JUST LET ME NO I INSPIRED AT LEAST 1 PERSON ON THIS EARTH. MY LIFE , YOUR LIVES MATTER MK IT COUNT FOR SUMTIN...AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS. NUFF SAID.

The WNC crew wish Brickhouse Brown a speedy recovery. 

No comments: